- Enhancements to BitLocker
- Getting and installing BitLocker
- Using BitLocker on a server
- Considerations for complete data protection
manage-bde.wsf –autounlock –disable P:
manage-bde.wsf –autounlock –enable P:
- The recovery password (as text to type in or on a USB flash drive)
- The binary key package that includes encrypted versions of the FVEK and VMK
- The BitLocker Repair Tool
ServerManagerCmd –install BitLocker –restart
manage-bde.wsf –on C: -RecoveryPassword –RecoveryKey F:\
Byron Hynes is an Enterprise Technology Strategist with the Microsoft Enterprise and Partner Group (EPG), focusing on security features and products. Prior to joining EPG, he worked in the Windows Server Division and closely with BitLocker (System Integrity) since 2005. Your comments and questions are welcome. Grab his attention at Tech•Ed 2008, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
© 2008 Microsoft Corporation and CMP Media, LLC. All rights reserved; reproduction in part or in whole without permission is prohibited.