Deploying Live Meeting 2007
Topic Last Modified: 2009-01-27
The topics under Deploying Live Meeting help administrators deploy the meeting client for a Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment. If your organization plans to host Microsoft Office Live Meeting on Office Communications Server 2007 R2, you should refer to the topics in this Help for information about deploying the meeting client and the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook messaging and collaboration client.
- What's New in Office Live Meeting Client Deployment
- Deploying Meeting Clients and the Conferencing Add-in
- Deploying Office Live Meeting Clients
- Deploying the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Troubleshooting Live Meeting 2007
- Viewing the Live Meeting Log Files
- Office Live Meeting 2007 Registry Keys
- Registry Keys Shared with Office Communicator
These topics and the topics under them outline new deployment considerations for Office Live Meeting 2007. Use them with Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and the Office Communicator 2007 R2 documentation, available at the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 TechNet Library.