How to install Analysis Services (Setup)
The following procedure is a shortened version of the steps to install Analysis Services. For a more complete installation procedure and for related information, see Running Setup.
To install Analysis Services
- Insert the Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 compact disc in your CD-ROM drive. If the compact disc does not autorun, double-click Autorun.exe in the root directory of the compact disc.
- Select SQL Server 2000 Components.
- On the Install Components screen, select Install Analysis Services.
- At the Welcome screen for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services, click Next.
- Follow the directions on the User Information, Software License Agreement, and related screens.
- In the Select Components dialog box, select or clear components as needed, and then click Next.
If you want to change the default location of the Analysis Services program files, click Browse at Destination Folder and select a folder location.
- In the Data Folder Location dialog box, accept or change the default location for data files, and then click Next.
- In the Select Program Folder dialog box, accept or change the default settings, and then click Next.
SQL Server Setup installs Analysis Services on your computer.