There are many places where you can find additional information about Microsoft CRM:
- Using Microsoft CRM 3.0, located at www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/default.mspx.
- PartnerSource Web site, located at www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource.mspx.
- CustomerSource Web site, located at www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customersource.mspx.
- Microsoft CRM Team Blog, located at blogs.msdn.com/crm/.
- Microsoft CRM Community, located at www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/community/default.mspx.
- Microsoft CRM Sandbox, located at www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/codegallery.aspx?id=b6499eb0-0eae-4597-b38e-ee9cbc71a404.
You can also find additional information in the following documents found on the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Documentation CD:
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide
Provides the step-by-step information you need to implement Microsoft CRM successfully in your organization.
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Workflow Manager Help
Provides information about how to use workflow to automate your business processes.
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Data Migration Framework Guide
Provides step-by-step instructions for planning data migration and for using the tools in the Data Migration Framework to migrate your data to Microsoft CRM.
Microsoft .NET Framework
Find information about designing, developing, debugging, testing, deploying, and managing applications created with Microsoft .NET Framework. This Web site is located at msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/.
Find out about Active Directory, the Microsoft Windows operating system directory service that is designed for distributed computing environments. This Web site is located at www.microsoft.com/windows2000/technologies/directory/ad/default.asp.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.