How to Work with Maintenance Mode in Essentials
Updated: April 14, 2010
Applies To: System Center Essentials 2010
Maintenance mode, available from the Monitoring pane of the Essentials 2010 console, enables you to avoid any alerts or errors that might occur when a monitored object, such as a computer or distributed application, is taken offline for maintenance.
In This Section
- How to Edit Maintenance Mode Settings for a Monitored Object in Essentials
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for editing maintenance mode settings for a monitored object that is already in maintenance mode in Essentials 2010.
- How to Put a Monitored Object into Maintenance Mode in Essentials
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for placing a monitored object into maintenance mode in Essentials 2010.
- How to Stop Maintenance Mode on a Monitored Object in Essentials
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for stopping maintenance mode on a monitored object in Essentials 2010.
Did you find this information helpful? Please click the following link to send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to the System Center Essentials Feedback alias: email@example.com.