Troubleshooting Desired Configuration Management Issues
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Click any link in the following section for troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007 desired configuration management issues.
In This Section
- Problems Editing Configuration Data in the Configuration Manager Console
- Lists possible problems and solutions if you experience issues when editing configuration baselines or configuration items in the Configuration Manager console.
- Compliance Information Missing in Desired Configuration Management
- Describes possible causes and solutions for "Error" or "Unknown" displayed instead of compliance information in desired configuration management reports.
- Unexpected Data in Desired Configuration Management Reports
- Lists scenarios that produce unexpected data in desired configuration management reports, with solutions to help you interpret this data.
- Import Failures with Desired Configuration Management
- List the circumstances under which importing configuration data will fail to help you diagnose and resolve import failures.
- Unexpected Compliance Results in Desired Configuration Management
- Lists known compliance evaluation results for specific scenarios, such as error conditions.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.