Technical Reference for Operating System Deployment
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Click any link in the following section for technical references for Configuration Manager 2007 operating system deployment.
In This Section
- Task Sequence Variables
- Provides a list of task sequence variables for use with operating system deployment.
- Sample Operating System Deployment Task Sequence Scenarios
- Provides sample task sequence scenario. These samples can help you decide how to setup new and custom task sequences in your environment.
- Operating System Media Pre-Execution Hook
- Provides information on how to configure boot media, stand-alone media, and PXE to run a script or executable that can interact with the user in Windows PE before the task sequence is selected
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.