Troubleshooting Operating System Deployment
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
The following links provide information to help troubleshoot the operating system deployment feature in Configuration Manager 2007. This content might have been updated. For the most recent version, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=93781.
In This Section
- Log Files for Operating System Deployment
- Specifies information about the operating system deployment log files.
- Monitoring Operating System Deployments
- Specifies information about monitoring operating system deployments.
- Operating System Deployment Issues
- Specifies information about the common issues for operating system deployment and provides the steps to help resolve the issues.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.