How to Manage Resources
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Within Configuration Manager 2007, resources are gathered using one of the various discovery methods, but are organized and managed along with collections. This section provides links to the tasks that help you manage your Configuration Manager resources.
Click the related link for detailed information about the associated resource management task.
In This Section
- How to Display Resource Properties
- Specifies how to display the properties of a given resource.
- How to Delete a Resource
- Specifies how to delete a resource from Configuration Manager.
- How to View Advertisements for a Resource
- Specifies how to view the advertisements that are currently directed at the given resource.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.