Add Distribution Points Dialog Box
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the Add Distribution Points dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to view a list of all known distribution points (both parent and child sites) that are not already being used in the deployment package to host the selected set of software updates. The dialog box is used in the Deploy Software Updates Wizard, Download Updates Wizard, and Update List Wizard when at least one software update needs to be downloaded, packaged, and copied to the distribution point.
The Add Distribution Points dialog box contains the following elements:
- Distribution Points
- Displays all distribution points that are not already configured for the deployment package. Select the check box next to the distribution point name to add it to the deployment package. Clear the check box to remove distribution points from the deployment package.
- Select All
- Specifies to select all of the distribution points listed.
- Clear All
- Clears all selected distribution points.
- Select Group
- Opens the Browse Distribution Point Group dialog box where a predefined distribution point group is selected.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.