New Program Wizard
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the New Program Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to create a new program for inclusion within a package.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the New Program Wizard.
In This Section
- General Page
- Specifies general information, including name, version, and any comments about the specific program selected.
- Requirements Page
- Specifies the disk space and platform requirements that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Environment Page
- Specifies any administrative conditions that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Advanced Page
- Specifies any additional criteria that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Windows Installer Page
- Specifies Windows Installer product information to enable source management of the program.
- MOM Page
- Specifies whether to run a Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) alert when the program is run or whether to disable the alert process while the program runs.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the new program properties.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for the new program creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created program properties or a list of issues that occurred during program creation.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.