Clone Report Dialog Box
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the Clone Report dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to clone, or make a copy of, an existing report. Once a unique name is specified for the new report, the report is created with the same properties as the source report. The properties can then be modified to customize the report to fit your needs. The Clone Report dialog box contains the following elements:
- Existing report name
- Specifies the name of the report that is being cloned. This setting is read-only.
- New report name
- Specifies the name of the new report. The name must be unique within the report category. This is a required setting.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.