Collections Property Pages
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
The Configuration Manager 2007 Collections Property dialog box displays information about the collections available within your Configuration Manager 2007 site. These include both default collections and collections created using the New Collection Wizard. This dialog box is also where the collection properties and settings can be modified.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Collections Properties
- Specifies general and security information applicable to all of the collections currently defined within Configuration Manager 2007.
- Collection Name Properties
- Specifies information including description, membership rules and advertised programs associated with a specific collection.
- Resource Properties
- Specifies information about resources within a collection, including resource class, and discovery data, as well as advertisements and variables associated with them.
- Query Rule Properties Dialog Box
- Specifies information for a query-based membership rule for one or more collections.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.