Virtual Machine Self-Service
By setting up virtual machine self-service, an administrator can allow users to create and operate their own virtual machines within a controlled environment. This section provides an overview of virtual machine self-service, a roadmap to the tasks involved in setting up virtual machine self-service, and a procedure for troubleshooting a self-service user's virtual machines.
In This Section
- About Virtual Machine Self-Service
- Describes key features of virtual machine self-service, including self-service policies, shared ownership of virtual machines, virtual machine quotas, and the Virtual Machine Self-Service Portal.
- How to Set Up Virtual Machine Self-Service
- Provides a roadmap to all tasks in the self-service setup, with links to related procedures.
- How to Troubleshoot a User Session on the VMM Self-Service Portal
- Provides a procedure for logging on to the Self-Service Portal as a self-service user to troubleshoot the user's virtual machines.