This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
A virtual machine host is a physical computer that hosts one or more virtual machines. This section provides information about and instructions for adding and managing hosts in VMM.
In This Section
- About Virtual Machine Hosts
- Provides an overview of virtual machine hosts in VMM.
- About Hosts on a Perimeter Network
- Provides information about hosts on a perimeter network in VMM.
- About Virtual Machine Remote Control (VMRC)
- Provides information about using VMRC in VMM.
- Adding Hosts
- Explains how to add hosts to VMM.
- Modifying the Properties of a Host
- Provides a list of tabs and describes the modifyable properties on those tabs.
- Managing Hosts
- Explains how to manage hosts in VMM.