Planning and Deployment
Updated: November 1, 2008
Applies To: System Center Data Protection Manager 2007
The Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2007 Planning and Deployment topics provide you with important planning information to help you prepare for your DPM deployment and step you through the deployment and configuration process needed to make DPM fully functional in your environment.
In This Section
- Planning a DPM 2007 Deployment
- Provides information about planning protection groups and planning a DPM 2007 deployment. These topics include a deployment plan checklist and roadmap.
- Deploying Data Protection Manager 2007
- Provides information about installing, repairing, uninstalling, configuring, and troubleshooting your DPM deployment.
- Upgrading Pre-Release Versions of DPM 2007
- Provides information on how to upgrade pre-release versions of DPM 2007.
- Upgrading DPM 2006 to DPM 2007
- Provides information about upgrading to DPM 2007. These topics also include an upgrade checklist and roadmap.