Reporting Services Properties: Security Tab
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the Security tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Reporting Services Properties dialog box to add, view, and edit security rights for users of the feature.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
This tab contains the following elements.
- Displays the name of the object you are configuring security rights for.
- Inheriting rights from parent object
Specifies that permissions to this object are inherited from the objects parent.
Note If this box is checked, the new, properties, and delete buttons will not be available.
- Click to open the User Properties dialog box, where you can specify the Windows user name and permissions for a user of this object.
- Click to open the User Properties dialog box for the selected user, to allow you to modify the users rights to this object. For more information about the options in the User Properties dialog box, see About Security in SQL Reporting Services.
- Click to delete the currently selected user from the permissions list.
- Displays a list of users and their permissions to this object.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.