Application Virtualization Deployment and Upgrade Considerations
Applies To: Application Virtualization
Before you begin the deployment of Microsoft Application Virtualization, you might need to review your environment requirements, including the hardware and software requirements for installing the various Application Virtualization components. Also, if you are upgrading from a previous version, the topics in this section provide information about upgrading your current Sequencer, server, and client versions.
In This Section
- Application Virtualization Deployment Requirements
- Provides general information about system requirements and upgrade considerations for your Application Virtualization deployment.
- How to Upgrade the Application Virtualization Client
- Provides step-by-step procedures for upgrading the Application Virtualization Desktop Client or the Application Virtualization Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services).
- How to Upgrade the Servers and System Components
- Provides a step-by-step procedure you can use to upgrade the software components installed on all Application Virtualization System computers.
- How to Upgrade the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Provides step-by-step procedures for upgrading the Sequencer on computers running Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- How to Install the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for installing the Sequencer.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.