Configuring the Application Virtualization Sequencer
Updated: December 1, 2008
Applies To: Application Virtualization
To configure your environment for the Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Sequencer, you need to perform certain tasks.
Click any link in the following section for information about configuring your environment for running the Sequencer.
In This Section
- How to Install the Sequencer
- Contains the steps for installing the App-V Sequencer.
- How to Create the Package Root Directory
- Contains the steps necessary to configure the directory where sequenced applications will be installed.
- How to Modify the Location of the Log Directory
- Contains the steps necessary to configure where the Sequencer logs will be saved.
- How to Modify the Location of the Scratch Directory
- Contains the steps necessary to configure the location where the Sequencer temporarily stores files during sequencing.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.