Applies To: Application Virtualization
Use the following Application Virtualization Sequencer parameters to sequence an application and to upgrade a sequenced application package at the command prompt. In the Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer directory, you would enter SFTSequencer , followed by the appropriate parameter.
- /HELP or /?
- Use to display the list of parameters available for command-line sequencing.
- /INSTALLPACKAGE or /I
- Use to specify the installer or a batch file for the application to be sequenced.
- /INSTALLPATH or /P
- Use to specify the package root directory.
- /OUTPUTFILE or /O
Use to specify the path and file name of the SPRJ file that will be generated.
Important The /OUTPUTFILE parameter is not available when opening a package that you do not intend to upgrade.
- /FULLLOAD or /F
- Use to specify whether to put everything in the primary feature block.
- /PACKAGENAME or /K
- Use to specify the package name of the sequenced application.
Specifies the SFT file block size that will be used to stream the package to client computers. You can select one of the following values:
- 4 KB
- Use to specify the method for compressing the SFT file as it is streamed to the client.
- /MSI or /M
- Use to specify generating a Microsoft Windows Installer package for the sequenced application.
- Specifies the default SPRJ file that will be used when creating a virtual application package. This file is used as the .sprj template when the application is sequenced for the first time.
- Specifies the path and file name of the SPRJ file that will be upgraded.
Specifies the directory on the sequencing computer where the files associated with the sequenced application package are installed. Use one of the following formats when specifying the directory:
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.