Application Virtualization Client
Applies To: Application Virtualization
You can use the procedures in this section to configure and manage the Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Client. Procedures are provided for manual interaction with the App-V Client by using the App-V Client Management Console and also by using the command line.
In This Section
- How to Use the Desktop Notification Area for Application Virtualization Client Management
- Includes information about using the features and commands that are available from the Windows desktop notification area.
- How to Manage Virtual Applications Manually
- Provides information about how to manage the virtual applications by using the App-V Client Management Console.
- How to Configure the Application Virtualization Client Settings Manually
- Provides a set of procedures that you can use to configure App-V Client settings by using the App-V Client Management Console.
- How to Manage Virtual Applications by Using the Command Line
- Provides important procedures you can use to manage virtual applications and packages by using the SFTMIME command-line language.
- How to Configure the App-V Client Registry Settings by Using the Command Line
- Provides a set of procedures you can use to change the configuration of the App-V Client.
- Troubleshooting Information for the Application Virtualization Client
- Provides information about troubleshooting the App-V Client.
- Application Virtualization Client Reference
- Contains detailed technical reference material related to installing and managing system components.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.