How to Customize an Application Virtualization System in the Server Management Console
Applies To: Application Virtualization
You can choose a variety of options to customize an Application Virtualization System. These options are available through the user interface of the Application Virtualization Server Management Console.
In This Section
- How to Set Up and Enable or Disable Authentication
- Provides procedures you can use to establish the levels of authentication for defining who has access to the system.
- How to Set Up or Disable Usage Reporting
- Provides procedures for setting up or disabling usage reporting.
- How to Set Up or Disable Database Size
- Provides procedures for setting up the database size limits and determining when the server will clean up the database.
- How to Set Up or Disable Application Licensing
- Provides procedures for setting up or disabling application licensing.
- How to Add an Administrator Group
- Provides a procedure for adding an administrator group.
- How to Delete an Administrator Group
- Provides a procedure for deleting an administrator group.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.