Online Help for Application Virtualization
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) system provides the capability to make applications available to end user computers without having to install the applications directly on those computers. The following online help documentation provides step-by-step procedures for interacting with and using the key system components.
In This Section
- Microsoft Application Virtualization Client Management Help
- Includes conceptual information, step-by-step procedures, and a user interface reference for the Application Virtualization (App-V) Desktop Client and Terminal Services Client.
- Application Virtualization Server Management Help
- Provides overview information about the Application Virtualization (App-V) Servers, as well as step-by-step procedures for using the available features and commands. A reference section includes information about the windows and dialogs that are available in the Server Management Console.
- Application Virtualization Sequencer Online Help
- Includes information about the user interface and the Sequencing Wizard and provides detailed step-by-step procedures for sequencing applications.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.