Planning for Application Virtualization System Deployment
Updated: December 1, 2008
Applies To: Application Virtualization
This section provides important information to help you plan your deployment of Microsoft Application Virtualization.
In This Section
- Best Practices for the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Provides important security-related planning information about setting up the Application Virtualization Sequencer to sequence application packages.
- Planning the Application Virtualization Sequencer Implementation
- Provides planning guidance for implementing the App-V sequencer.
- Using Electronic Software Distribution as a Package Management Solution
- Provides planning guidance for using an electronic software distribution system to manage application package content, including setting up publishing and streaming.
- Using Application Virtualization Servers as a Package Management Solution
- Provides the planning information necessary for managing application package content in an Application Virtualization Server-based deployment.
- Planning for Application Virtualization Client Deployment
- Provides important planning considerations for deploying the Application Virtualization Client.
- Planning for Migration from Previous Versions
- Identifies the steps for upgrading from a previous version and lists several important factors to consider.
- Planning for Security and Protection
- Provides information about enhanced security features in Application Virtualization 4.5.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.