Updated: October 21, 2008
Applies To: Virtual Machine Manager 2008, Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2, Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 SP1
After hosts are added to Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), you can manage the hosts and the virtual machines that are on the hosts. Virtual machines placed on new hosts appear in the VMM Administrator Console soon after they are added.
In This Section
- About Maintenance Hosts
- Provides information about maintenance hosts.
- About Host Status
- Provides information about the different host statuses.
- How to View System and Hardware Configurations of a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions for viewing the configuration of a host.
- How to Update Virtual Server on a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions for updating Virtual Server on host to the latest version.
- How to Remove a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions removing a host.
- Modifying the Properties of a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions for modifying the properties of a host.