Information Rights Management
Applies to: Exchange Server 2010
Topic Last Modified: 2009-12-07
- Understanding Information Rights Management
Learn about Information Rights Management (IRM), and how it helps you to protect sensitive messaging content.
- Understanding Transport Protection Rules
Learn how you can apply IRM-protection to messages based on your organization's messaging policy and content inspection.
- Understanding Outlook Protection Rules
Learn how you can automatically apply IRM protection to messages in Outlook 2010 based on recipient, department, or message scope.
- Understanding Transport Decryption
Learn how Exchange 2010 helps you apply messaging policies by decrypted IRM-protected content.
- Understanding Journal Report Decryption
Learn how Exchange 2010 helps you comply with regulations by journaling IRM-protected messages.
- Understanding Information Rights Management in Outlook Web App
Learn how Exchange 2010 allows your users to use IRM in Outlook Web App to read IRM-protected messages and apply IRM protection to messages they send.
- Managing Information Rights Management
Learn how to manage Exchange 2010 IRM features.