Update and upgrade a sequenced application using Microsoft App-V
Applies to: Windows 7
Learn how to use the Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Sequencer to update an existing package and publish the new version as an active upgrade.
Presented byKyle Rosenthal.
- Video: App-V with AppLocker Windows Installer rules overview
- Video: App-V with AppLocker executable rules overview
- Video: Advanced App-V Sequencing: Internet Explorer add-ins and VFS
- Video: App-V configuration options overview
- Video: Windows 7 application compatibility part 2 - virtualization
- Video: Windows Server 2008 virtualization
- Windows client video library