Configuring DCS for CCF
After installation, you must configure the DCS Server to use the CCF server. To configure DCS, perform the following tasks:
- Assigning Users Permission to Access DCS Databases
- Configuring CCF 2009 Web Services
- Editing the Agent Desktop Configuration File
- Running DCS Configuration Scripts
- Adding the DCS Management Snap-in to MMC
During installation, the installer prompts you to enter user account information for use by the following services. The installer provides default users, which you can change and give your own users. Ensure that the users assigned to services are a part of the CCFUsers, or any other similar, group
- Discovery service: The default user is DCS-DISCOVERY.
- Security Token service: The default user is DCS-STS.
- Management service: The default user is DCS-MGMT.
- Application Management service: The default user is DCS-APP-MGMT.