Installing CCF Development Server
To install CCF Development Server:
- On the Product CD, click Setup.
- In the Welcome window, click Next.
- In License Agreement window, read the End User License Agreement, select the agree button, and click Next.
- In the Customer Information window, enter the User Name and Organization and click Next.
- In the Installation Environment window, select the Single Machine (Developer Mode Install) and click Next.
The Custom Setup screen is displayed.
- In the Custom Setup screen, you add/remove any of the preselected components and click on Next. Optionally, you can change the installed path by click on Change and choosing an alternative path for each of the components.
- Click OK to display the installation prerequisite check dialog box.
The installation checks for the availability of prerequisites and displays a report. The prerequisites that are not available are marked with an error symbol. Ensure you have all the prerequisites installed and click OK.
The Server Configuration screen is displayed.
- In the Server Configuration window, enter the server information and click Next.
Note: CCF 2009 only supports default and named instances for SQL Server, and not aliases. Ensure you enter only the default or named instance in the SQL Server (\Instance Name).
- In the CCF Services – Application Pool screen, enter the password for ASPUSER and click Next.
CCF requires a low-privilege domain account ASPUser to replace the default ASPNET account on the IIS Server. CCF uses the account to access the CCF database server and other functionality in the CCF environment.
- Optionally, you can select Create User in the screen to create a new user. You will be prompted to confirm the password. Enter the password and click on Next.
- In the Ready to Install screen, click Install to start the installation.
Note: During HAT installation, the installer may display a message that Guidance Automations Extensions (GAX) is not available on the machine. In this case, repair the GAX component in Control Panel, and retry the installation.
The Post Installation Scripts screen is displayed after the installation is complete.
- Click Next in the Post Installation Scripts screen to complete the installation.
- Click Finish. You will have to restart the machine for the changes to take effect.