Starting the Administrative Console
To start the Admin Console, use the following steps:
- Open the CCF Applications folder on the desktop.
- In the Applications window, double-click the Admin Console.msc icon. The connection window will be displayed.
Admin Console – Connection dialog box
- Ensure that the machine name and port are correct.
- Optionally, if you are using an identity to connect to the CCF Server, select the identity type (SPN or UPN) and enter the identity.
The identity entered should be the value configured in the mmc.exe.config. For more information about configuring identity for Admin Console, see Configuring CCF Clients for .Net 3.5 SP1.
- Click Connect. The Admin Console will open and appear as shown below.
CCF Admin Console
The Admin Console consists of two main panes:
- The Configuration entities tree on the left.
- The Configuration items list on the right.
When you click on an entity in the tree view, the items that can be configured are displayed in the Configuration items list.