Licensing plans for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Applies To: CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides a multi-tiered licensing model. The key benefits include:
- Flexibility. You can mix and match different types of licenses to accommodate the specific needs of your business and save money in the process.
- High value. You can choose from highly competitive offerings with a low Total Cost of Ownership.
- Clarity. You acquire licenses based on the functionality you require, rather than how you access the system.
- Parity. You use a consistent licensing model that applies equally to online and on-premises solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Mobile access. You can access CRM data with your mobile device at no additional charge.
|Every CRM Online account includes one production instance and at least 5 GB of storage. You can purchase additional capacity based on available storage and your business needs.|
You can choose from the following plans:
- Essential. Provides access to custom applications built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Basic. Provides access to core entities: accounts, contacts, leads, and cases. The Basic plan also provides access to reports, dashboards, visualizations and custom applications.
- Professional. Provides access to the full range of Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, including sales, marketing and customer service.
- Enterprise. Provides access to the full range of Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, including sales, marketing and customer service. It also provides full access to Microsoft Social Engagement, Unified Service Desk, and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
One additional non-production instance is included with 25 or more paid Professional user licenses, or 25 or more paid Enterprise user licenses, or a combination of 25 or more paid Professional and Enterprise user licenses. |
For every 20 paid Professional licenses, or 20 paid Enterprise licenses, or 20 paid Professional and Enterprise licenses, the storage capacity increases by 2.5 GB, up to a maximum of 50 GB at no additional charge.
For licensing information, see Microsoft Dynamics CRM pricing and licensing.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.
© 2015 Microsoft. All rights reserved.