Uninstall SQL Server 2016
Applies To: SQL Server 2016 Preview
Follow the topics below to uninstall an existing instance of SQL Server 2016 completely, and prepare the system so that you can reinstall SQL Server.
- Uninstall an Existing Instance of SQL Server (Setup)
This topic describes how to manually uninstall a stand-alone instance of SQL Server.
- Uninstall Power Pivot for SharePoint
This topic describes how to manually uninstall Power Pivot for SharePoint.
- Uninstall Reporting Services
This topic describes how to uninstall Reporting Services servers for both SharePoint mode and Native mode servers.
- Uninstall and Remove Master Data Services
This topic describes the process of uninstalling and removing Master Data Services from the local computer.
- Remove Data Quality Server Objects
This topic describes how to manually remove the Data Quality Server objects after uninstalling either SQL Server or just the Data Quality Server component in Data Quality Services (DQS).