MOF Online Content
Published: January 11, 2010 | Updated: June 4, 2010
If you prefer to read MOF online, this content provides guidance and best practices to help IT pros create, operate, and support IT services while ensuring that the investment in IT delivers expected business value at an acceptable level of risk. MOF online content includes an introduction to MOF, an in-depth look at MOF guidance for every phase of the IT service lifecycle, as well as additional MOF materials.
MOF Online Content
- Learn more about MOF.
- Learn more about MOF and the Plan Phase of the IT service lifecycle.
- Learn more about MOF and the Deliver Phase of the IT service lifecycle.
- Learn more about MOF and the Operate Phase of the IT service lifecycle.
- Learn more about MOF and the Manage Layer of the IT service lifecycle.
- Learn more about additional MOF materials.
- Launch the download of the MOF 4.0 core content.
- Launch the download the MOF IT Pro Quick Start Kit.
- Learn more about MOF 4.0 downloads.
- Learn more about the MOF Technology Library downloads.
- Learn more about MOF Extended Guidance downloads.
Join the Beta
Microsoft Operations Framework supporting content guidance documents may be available as beta releases on the Connect Web site. These are open beta downloads. To join the MOF beta, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Connect website at https://connect.microsoft.com/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=1880&InvitationID=MOFH-TMBV-G4GW&SiteID=14
- Sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to continue to the Invitations page.
- Scroll down to Microsoft Operations Framework.
If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you might be required to do so before continuing with the invitation process.
If the link in step 1 does not work for you, copy and paste the link into the Web browser address bar.
For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/MOF.
Please send questions or comments about this guide to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Solution Accelerators
Solution Accelerators are authoritative resources that help IT pros plan, deliver, operate, and manage IT systems that address real-world scenarios. Solution Accelerators provide free, prescriptive guidance and automation to accelerate cross-product integration, core infrastructure development, and other enhancements.
Sign up to receive the Solution Accelerator Notifications newsletter so that you can stay informed about new Solution Accelerator releases and updates. The newsletter covers such areas of interest as:
- Communication and collaboration
- Security, data protection, and recovery
- Operations and management