Updated: January 29, 2010
Applies To: System Center Operations Manager 2007
The Operations Manager 2007 authoring console allows a variety of different monitoring scenarios to be implemented by using wizards that do not require extensive knowledge of how these scenarios are actually implemented in the management pack.
In This Section
- Key Concepts
- Introduces the concepts of modules and workflows and identifies the different types of each.
- Designing Custom Modules and Workflows
- Explains the criteria that you must consider for designing different types of custom modules and workflows.
- Creating Custom Modules and Workflows
- Demonstrates how to create custom modules and workflows for implementing different scenarios.