MED-V Client Operations
Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
In This Section
This section describes the MED-V operations and explains the following tasks:
- How to Start and Exit the MED-V Client
- Describes how to start and exit the MED-V client.
- How to Start, Stop, and Restart a MED-V Workspace
- Describes how to start, stop, and restart a MED-V workspace.
- How to View MED-V Settings and General Information
- Describes how to view MED-V settings and general information.
- How to Lock and Unlock a Workspace
- Describes how to lock and unlock a MED-V workspace.
- MED-V Client Tools
- Describes the file transfer tool, image downloads, and diagnostics.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.