Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
In This Section
- Using the MED-V Management Console User Interface
- Describes the Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) management console, as well as how to open it and log in.
- Creating a MED-V Image
- Describes how to configure a MED-V image on a computer on which the MED-V client and MED-V management application are installed.
- Deploying a MED-V Workspace Using an Enterprise Software Distribution System
- Describes how to deploy a MED-V workspace using an enterprise software distribution system.
- Deploying a MED-V Workspace Using a Deployment Package
- Describes how to deploy a MED-V workspace using a deployment package.
- Updating a MED-V Workspace Image
- Describes the various ways of updating a MED-V workspace image.
- MED-V Client Operations
- Describes the operations that can be performed using MED-V client.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.