Using Groups, Queues, and Lists in Service Manager
Updated: December 1, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1
In Service Manager, you can use groups to manage configuration items, queues to manage work items, and lists to customize forms to classify different objects such as incidents, change requests, activities or configuration items. Use the overview and the following procedures to help you manage these items.
In This Section
- About Groups, Queues, and Lists
- Provides an overview of groups, queues, and lists in Service Manager.
- How to Create a Group in Service Manager
- Describes how to create a group.
- How to Create a Queue
- Describes how to create a queue.
- How to Edit a Queue
- Describes how to edit a queue.
- How to Add a List Item
- Describes how to add a list item.
Did you find this information helpful? Please send your suggestions and comments about System Center Service Manager documentation to email@example.com.