Management Packs: How to Work with Management Packs
Updated: December 1, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010
All customizations to objects and to functionality in Service Manager are implemented by using management packs. This section describes management packs, and how to use and manage them to implement various types of customizations using different customization methods.
In This Section
- Management Packs: Key Concepts
- Describes the key concepts of a management pack.
- Management Packs: Guidelines and Best Practices
- Describes guidelines and best practices for working with management packs.
- Working with Management Packs in the Service Manager Console
- Describes how to work with management packs in the Service Manager console.
- Working with Management Packs in the Authoring Tool
- Describes how to work with management packs in the Authoring Tool.
- Working with Management Pack XML Files
- Describes how to work directly with management pack’ XML files.
- How to Seal a Service Manager Management Pack
- Describes how to seal a Service Manager management pack.
- How to Bundle Management Packs and Resource Files
- Describes how to bundle management pack and resource files.
- How to Unbundle a Bundled Management Pack
- Describes how to unbundle a management pack to customize its individual files.
Did you find this information helpful? Please send your suggestions and comments about System Center Service Manager documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.