System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1 Authoring Guide
Updated: November 3, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1
The Authoring Guide describes the use, authoring, and customization of management packs, which allow for customizations in System Center Service Manager 2010.
Sections of the Guide
The System Center Service Manager Authoring Guide includes the following sections.
- Introduction to the Service Manager Authoring Guide
- Provides an introduction to the Authoring Guide.
- Management Packs: How to Work with Management Packs
- Describes how to work with management packs when customizing and authoring in Service Manager.
- Classes: How to Customize and Author Classes
- Describes how to customize and author classes in Service Manager.
- Forms: How to Customize and Author Forms
- Describes how to customize and author forms in Service Manager.
- Workflows - Customizing and Authoring
- Describes how to customize and author workflows in Service Manager.
- Sample Scenario - The Woodgrove Bank Customization
- Provides an end-to-end sample scenario that illustrates how to use the Authoring Tool.
- Views Sample Scenario - How to Customize a Column Title in a View
- Provides an example for customizing predefined views; customizing the Category column title in the predefined My Incidents view.
- Projector Sample Scenario - Authoring a Report to Display Schema Extensions
- Provides an end-to-end sample scenario that illustrates how to author a report that displays schema extensions.
Did you find this information helpful? Please send your suggestions and comments about System Center Service Manager documentation to email@example.com.