System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1 Disaster Recovery Guide
Updated: December 1, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1
A recovery plan for potential software and equipment failures in your System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) environment requires a deployment strategy that separates the Service Manager and data warehouse management servers from the computers hosting their respective databases. During installation, you must back up the encryption keys on the management servers and Self-Service Portal. You must also back up the Service Manager databases and back up your unsealed management packs.
In This Section
- Disaster Recovery Scenarios Overview
- An overview of the potential disaster recovery scenarios presented in this guide.
- Prepare for Service Manager SP1 Disaster Recovery
- Describes the steps you can take to prepare for potential disaster recovery.
- Implement Service Manager SP1 Disaster Recovery
- Describes the steps you can take to implement disaster recovery procedures if problems arise.
Did you find this information helpful? Please send your suggestions and comments about System Center Service Manager documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.