MOF Management Reviews
Published: April 26, 2010 | Updated: July 28, 2010
Download MOF Management Reviews
MOF Management Reviews provides a deeper level of insight to those already identified throughout the service lifecycle, offering guidance to help management set goals, evaluate progress, and confirm results. This guidance will help organizations ensure that their technology services are on track to deliver expected business value. Diagrams of MOF Management Reviews are now available as a companion resource; they’re intended to help organizations ensure that their IT services are on track to deliver expected value.
MOF Management Reviews
- New! Diagrams of MOF Management Reviews. These diagrams, which summarize the concepts outlined in the corresponding guide, are intended to help organizations ensure that their IT services are on track to deliver expected value. The colorful graphics logically put the goals, process flow steps, key terms, outcomes/metrics, and role types of each management review into context. The visual representations provide the knowledge to help management set goals, evaluate progress, and confirm results.
- MOF Management Reviews. This guidance will help organizations ensure that their technology services are on track to deliver expected business value. The management reviews in this document—Portfolio, Service Alignment, Project Plan Approved, Release Readiness, Operational Health, and Policy and Control—offer guidance to help management set goals, evaluate progress, and confirm results.
- Launch the download of the MOF 4.0 core content.
- Launch the download the MOF IT Pro Quick Start Kit.
- Learn more about MOF 4.0 downloads.
- Learn more about the MOF Technology Library.
Join the Beta
Microsoft Operations Framework supporting content guidance documents may be available as beta releases on the Connect Web site. These are open beta downloads. To join the MOF beta, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Connect website at https://connect.microsoft.com/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=1880&InvitationID=MOFH-TMBV-G4GW&SiteID=14
- Sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to continue to the Invitations page.
- Scroll down to Microsoft Operations Framework.
If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you might be required to do so before continuing with the invitation process.
If the link in step 1 does not work for you, copy and paste the link into the Web browser address bar.
Community and Feedback
For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/MOF.
Please send questions or comments about this series to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Solution Accelerators
Solution Accelerators are authoritative resources that help IT pros plan, deliver, operate, and manage technology systems that address real-world scenarios. Solution Accelerators provide free, prescriptive guidance and automation to accelerate cross-product integration, core infrastructure development, and other enhancements.
Sign up to receive the Solution Accelerator Notifications newsletter so that you can stay informed about new Solution Accelerator releases and updates. The newsletter covers such areas of interest as:
- Communication and collaboration
- Security, data protection, and recovery
- Operations and management