This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Step 2: Build a reference installation
Applies to: Windows 7
Learn how to create a reference installation of Windows 7 by using the product DVD and an answer file.
This video is part two of a five-part, step-by-step series:
- Step 1 - Create an answer file
- Step 3 - Create a bootable Windows PE CD-ROM
- Step 4 - Capture the customized Windows installation
- Step 5 - Deploy the Windows image from a network share
- Windows AIK for Windows 7
- Windows AIK user's guide
- Windows AIK scenarios
- Windows 7 deployment guidance
- All demos and tutorials