Step 4: Capture the customized Windows installation
Applies to: Windows 7
Discover how to boot to Windows Preinstallation Environment (PE) and capture an image of a reference installation of Windows 7 by using the ImageX tool. In this demonstration, the image is stored on a network share.
This video is part four of a five-part, step-by-step series:
- Step 1 - Create an answer file
- Step 2 - Build a reference installation
- Step 3 - Create a bootable Windows PE CD-ROM
- Step 5 - Deploy the Windows image from a network share
- Windows AIK for Windows 7
- Windows AIK user's guide
- Windows AIK scenarios
- What is ImageX?
- How ImageX works
- Windows 7 deployment guidance
- All demos and tutorials