Use the Authoring pane of the Essentials 2007 console to configure Management Pack objects, distributed applications, and groups.
In This Section
- Management Pack Templates and the Add Monitoring Wizard
- Provides information about how templates and the Add Monitoring Wizard are used to create and target custom Essentials 2007 object types.
- Distributed Applications
- Provides information about Distributed Application Designer in Essentials 2007.
- Provides information about the logical collections of objects, or groups, in Essentials 2007.
- Management Pack Objects
- Provides information about Management Pack objects (attributes, monitors, object discoveries, rules, tasks, and views) in Essentials 2007.
- Provides important information about correctly targeting your monitors, rules, and views.
- Provides general information about using overrides to modify settings for monitors, rules, and so forth.
- Web Application Editor
- Provides information about how synthetic transactions can be used to evaluate Web site performance.
Other ResourcesHow to Author with System Center Essentials