This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Delete and restore Group Policy Objects in AGPM
Applies to: Windows 7
In this video, you will learn how to delete a Group Policy object and restore it from the recycle bin with Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), part of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
- Install AGPM
- Configure Advanced Group Policy Management
- Control Group Policy Objects with AGPM
- Delegate roles for Group Policy Objects with AGPM
- Edit Group Policy Objects with AGPM
- Review Group Policy Objects in AGPM
- Approving and Deploying a Group Policy Object in AGPM
- Roll back a Group Policy Object to a previous version
- Use templates to create new Group Policy Objects with AGPM
- Advanced search features in AGPM
- Migrate Group Policy Objects with AGPM
- All MDOP videos