Planning for MED-V
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
The topics in this section help you plan and design your Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 deployment.
In This Section
- End-to-End Planning Scenario for MED-V 2.0
- Provides planning guidance for end-to-end deployment scenarios.
- Define and Plan your MED-V Deployment
- Describes how to define the project scope by defining the end users, determining the MED-V images to be managed, and determining the organization’s service level expectations.
- MED-V 2.0 Best Practices
- Provides guidance for planning your deployment following MED-V 2.0 best practices.
Other ResourcesMicrosoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.