Deploying the MED-V Workspace Package
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
After you have tested your Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 installer package, you can deploy it throughout your enterprise by using your company’s preferred method of provisioning software and other applications.
|When you are ready to deploy, we recommend that you install the MED-V workspace by running the setup.exe executable program that is included in your MED-V workspace installer package.|
|Before you can install the MED-V workspace, you must first install the MED-V Host Agent.|
In This Section
- How to Deploy a MED-V Workspace Through an Electronic Software Distribution System
- Provides information about how to deploy MED-V workspaces by using an ESD system.
- How to Deploy a MED-V Workspace in a Windows 7 Image
- Provides information about how to deploy a MED-V workspace in a Windows 7 image.
- How to Deploy a MED-V Workspace Manually
- Provides information about how to manually deploy a MED-V workspace.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.