Deploy the MED-V Components
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
This section provides information about how to deploy the Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 components and how to uninstall the components.
In This Section
- How to Install the MED-V Workspace Packager
- Describes how to install the MED-V Workspace Packager, which you use to create MED-V workspaces.
- How to Deploy the MED-V Components Through an Electronic Software Distribution System
- Describes how to manually install the MED-V components by using an electronic software distribution (ESD) system.
- How to Manually Install the MED-V Host Agent
- Describes how to install the MED-V Host Agent.
- How to Uninstall the MED-V Components
- Describes how to uninstall the MED-V components.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.