Manage MED-V Workspace Applications
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
This section provides information about how to manage MED-V workspace applications.
In This Section
- Managing Applications Deployed to MED-V Workspaces
- Describes how to install and remove applications on the VHD and how to publish existing applications.
- Managing Software Updates for MED-V Workspaces
- Describes how to manage software updates for MED-V workspaces.
- Managing Automatic Updates for MED-V Workspaces
- Describes how to manage automatic software updates for MED-V workspaces.
ConceptsManage MED-V Workspace Settings
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.