What's new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router?
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router includes the following new features:
- You can upgrade from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router without uninstalling and losing your configuration data.
- The E-mail Router and the Rule Deployment Wizard support Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. The E-mail Router also supports Exchange Online.
- You can use Autodiscover to obtain the Exchange Web Services (EWS) URL. This capability is supported for Exchange Server 2007 SP1, SP2, or SP3.
- You can use the E-mail Router with either Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or Microsoft Dynamics CRM (On-Premises Edition). You can switch between these two options after installing the E-mail Router. For more information, see "Set e-mail access type" in the Installing Guide.
- On supported operating systems, the E-mail Router can now use claims-based authentication when connecting to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. For more information about supported operating systems, see "Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router software requirements" in the Planning Guide.